07 Apr Deep Self Massage: Releasing the Fears from the 27 Zones of the Body
Deep Self Massage: Releasing the Fears from the 27 Zones of the Body
Weekly on Sundays, April 26, May 3, May 10, May 17 from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. CEST
In this 4-week course, taught by Satyarthi Peloquin, Path of Love Leader, Co-Creator of Rebalancing and Author of ‘Living in Balance’ and ‘Stretches for Rebalancers’, you will learn comprehensive deep self massage of each part of the body.
SPECIAL NOTE: NEW FIFTH STAND-ALONE MODULE…Releasing the 27 Zones of Karma and their Related Fears…JUST ADDED!
It’s so good this series is being offered at this time. I always wanted to learn self massage. It’s very interesting the way different fears are held in different sets of muscles and makes perfect sense the way Satyarthi explains it. –
Dhyan Vandan (Aine O’Loughlin), Path of Love UK Graduate, 2017.
Using the fingertips, knuckles, thumbs, elbows and back of the hands, the intention is to clean out and neutrilize both the physical and psychological effects of accumulated traumatic experiences. Each of the 27 zones, of which we treat thoroughly in this training, is associated with a particular fear the memory has stored in that area. These memories are physically expressed as blocked energy and pain. MER (Myofascial Energetic Release) Self Deep Massage releases somato-psychic-emotional blockages, allowing the body-mind-emotions to return to their natural state of energetic flow and vitality.
Part 1: Deep Self Massage to Release Fear and Restore Natural Movement and Aliveness to the Feet, Lower Legs and Knees
Foot: Releasing the Fear of being oneself
Lower Leg: Releasing the Fear of moving into action
Knee: Releasing the Fear of death
- Gain knowledge of different tools to work with self deep massage effectively.
- Learn how to move deep into the body and at the same time listen with sensitive hands for release.
- Treat foot, lower legs and knee pain, increasing body awareness and range of motion.
- Joint mobilization for the foot, ankle, and knee. .
- Learn how to structurally balance the lower legs, feet and knees through deep self massage.
- Understand the Psychology of Pain in the knees, lower legs and feet.
Part 2: Deep Self Massage to Release Fear and Restore Natural Movement and Aliveness to the Upper Leg, Pelvic Floor, Pelvis and Abdomen
Upper Leg: Releasing the Fear of ones power and of being left behind
Pelvis: Releasing the Fear of life and sexual energy
Pelvic Floor: Releasing the Fear of sex, of being controlled and the fear of survival
Sit Bones: Releasing Fear of conservation or containment difficulty sitting
Abdomen: Releasing Fear of breathing and assimulating, taking in ideas, and feeling deep emotions
- Assessing and treating sacral, pelvic and lower back pain.
- Pelvic Floor release and integration
- The role of the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles in the breath
- Pelvic joints and their response in posture and breathing.
- The ‘neutral’ pelvis and pelvic support.
- Find, palpate and treat the relevant CORE MYOFASCIA and skeletal anatomy including: the gluteus maximus, medius and minims, and the six deep lateral rotators, the abductor and adductor groups and the iliopsoas.
- The role of the ‘Psoas complex’ in setting the stage for a whole-body breath
Part 3: Deep Self Massage to Release Fear and Restore Natural Movement and Aliveness to the Chest, Hands, Forearm, Upper Arm, Shoulder Scapular, Upper Back and Lower Back
Chest: Releasing the Fear of reaching out for love, and the fear of feeling ones sadness
Hands: Releasing the Fear of doing something wrong
Forearm: Releasing the Fear of punishment
Upper arm: Discouragement
Shoulder, Scapular, Upper Back: Carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.
Lower Back: Fear of losing
- By opening the chest with deep self massage we learn to breath in an open, relaxed way. Then your body begins to create an increased state of energy called activation that helps to uncover, release and integrate physical, emotional and mental patterns.
- Working the flexor of the arm
- Releasing the extensers of the arm
- Releasing the the forearm in all directions
- Opening the palm
- Releasing the wrist and hand
- Opening the ribcage, diaphram, shoulder, scapular and upper back
- Opening the lower back
- Releasing pain syndromes in all of these areas
Part 4: Deep Self Massage to Release Fear and Restore Natural Movement and Aliveness to the Neck, Scalp, Forehead, Eyebrows, Eye Sockets, Cheek Bones, Nose, Corner of Nose to the Corner of the Mouth, Chin, Jaw, Ears
Posterior Neck: Releasing control, Releasing the Fear of being incorrect
Anterior Neck: Releasing the Fear of verbal expression, Releasing Guilt
Scalp: Worries, Preoccupation
Eyebrows: Shock, Worry
Ears: Fear of not understanding
Chin: Fear of being Inferior, False Power
- Learn to work with the face and head, including a treatment plan for Headaches and Jaw pain.
- Releasing neck pain
- When we open the neck and face our expression is clearer and more honest.
- Learn functional Deep Self Massage on the neck, face and cranium
NEW MODULE JUST ADDED!
Sunday, May 24, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m Central European Time
Part 5: MER Self Deep Massage – Embodiment of Wholeness (Full Body Integration)
In the 5th module we will bring it all together into one session for the whole body, releasing fear and restoring natural movement and aliveness to the whole body. In this way you will have the ability to work with the whole body in about 2 hours.
- Releasing the 27 zones of karma and their related fears
- Balancing and stabilising the joints of the body
- Uncover the natural integrity and balance of the body.
- Brings self-awareness, self-confidence, and aliveness when the strain in your body-mind is cleared.
Our on-line courses have been designed as unique, one-time live offerings from our Leaders, and recordings of modules will not be available. Thank you for understanding, and enjoy the live course!
Satyarthi Peloquin has been a professional bodyworker for over 42 years. Over the past 33 years, he has trained and taught over 3,000 people worldwide, many of whom are now full-time bodyworkers and/or teachers of various methods of bodywork. Satyarthi brought together his vast knowledge of human anatomy and the different healing schools, modalities, methods, and techniques he has studied to co-create Rebalancing, a new system of bodywork that is taught all around the world. For more information on Satyarthi, please visit www.myofascialtrainings.com