06 Aug The Seven Keys: Pillars for Living
The Seven Keys: Pillars for Living
7-Week Intensive and Facilitated Sharing Group for Path of Love Graduates
Saturdays, from 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. MST (Time in Colorado, USA), 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. CEST (Time in Italy)
September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17, 24
Led by Avinash, Satyarthi and the Path of Love USA Team
“There are some keys that I always, always have close to my heart…and with me in whatever I do or wherever I go. If you really take the Seven Keys into your life, they will make a huge, huge difference to your life. They will change you completely if you really take them in.”
– Turiya Hanover, Path Retreats co-Founder
The Seven Keys, the foundation of the Path of Love 7-Day Retreat, are brilliant reminders to help you to remember who you really are. Each key is a door into your own being.
These keys, which give us a wonderful foundation for living our daily lives, are not only for the seven days of the Path of Love. They are keys that you can use always. And they bring you a sense of clarity, they bring you honesty, they give you something you can orient yourself towards. They give you a reminder for something you can always work on within yourself. They give you a door into yourself to learn, to feel, to own your projections and to live a more real, honest, truthful and conscious life.
This program is a continuation and deepening of the Path of Love work, an exploration of these powerful Seven Keys so you can embody them and bring them into your heart. These keys are something you can use every day, to remember who you are…that beautiful person you discovered in the Path of Love. Remember Day 7…and how you felt? So connected to who you truly are, to your true essence? That is what the whole Path of Love is about, to come out of your conditioned ego, worries, fears, and anxieties and remember…to come into who you really are.
Who am I really? What am I? The Seven Keys are a wonderful reminder to help you to go IN and have the courage, honesty and truth to be who you are. In order to face all of your defenses, your ego structure, your conditioned mind, your worries and your fears, you need a lot of courage. The Seven Keys help to support you so you can have the courage to really come back home to yourself.
If you really take the keys into your heart, these could be keys for the rest of your life.
The Seven Keys Program Includes:
- 17.5 Hours of immersion in the Path of Love modality.
- Cognitive teaching, inquiry, meditation, movement, and deep sharing work.
- A return to the Path of Love space in a new horseshoe group, led by a facilitator.
- In-depth, personal exploration of each key, bringing new insights and deepening the work you began in Path of Love.
- Weekly homework and integration work.
- Teaching videos on each key from Rafia, Turiya, Alima, Avinash, Sambhavo, Samved and Satyarthi!
The Seven Keys are a confidential aspect of the Path of Love Retreat, so we cannot share them here (as much as we would like to…as they are such a beautiful transmission of the work and very good reminders of who we really are, in our true essence…beyond our personalities, masks, fears, thoughts and emotions.) But here is a sampling of what will be covered in three of the weeks:
In week two we will take a deep and real look at fear and how it controls us and often dictates our actions and direction in life. We will:
- Explore what exactly is fear? What is the difference between anxiety and fear? How does it feel in my body? What decisions do I make in my life as a result of fear?
- Begin to de-mystify fear and open the door to the idea that fear is actually pointing a direction in our life for expansion and that often our greatest breakthroughs are as we can step in and experience fear.
- Offer a number of techniques and exercises to help us deal with our worries and fear, and support us in turning fear into our ally.
In week four we will examine in-depth the thoughts, beliefs and judgement that hold us back in life. We will:
- Explore the ideas and beliefs we have regarding ourselves, others and in life in general, and how these are often a prison that limits us and often creates a sense of frustration and despair. As we become aware, expose and get a sense of these judgements, feelings, and patterns of thinking we can identify where they came from and begin to change and create new ways of being in the world that is more satisfying and rewarding.
- Work towards creating a life that is satisfying and in line with our vision of what it is to be fully human.
In week six we will examine how we respond when challenged in life and how we often collapse or step back in resignation when difficult situations arise. We will:
- Look at the enduring power of commitment and how commitment to ourselves can become a place of strength and support.
- Investigate and learn tools to help honor and support ourselves and our direction in life even in the face of adverse feelings and situations, or a sense of overwhelm.
- From this place, we can build a felt sense of confidence and relaxed inner strength.
Our on-line courses have been designed as unique, one-time live offerings from our Leaders, and recordings of modules will not be available. Thank you for understanding, and enjoy the live course!
Avinash is a Path of Love Leader who brings over 35 years of experience as a meditator and facilitator in the spiritual inquiry process. He is the co-founder of the Osho Leela Center for Transformation in Boulder, Colorado and has experience with a wide range of transpersonal therapies and self-exploration modalities. He has been trained in the Osho Counselor Training Program, Landmark Seminar Leader Program, and Somatic Trauma Training (Peter Levine). He has also studied, trained, and worked with Breath Energy Therapy, NLP, Primal Therapy, De-Hypnotherapy, Conscious Counseling, and Tantra. He has been involved with Path Retreats for over 15 years.
In addition, Avinash practices a long-term commitment to meditation, “The Second Wing of the Bird of Freedom”. He is based in America and offers sessions and workshops throughout the world.
Satyarthi Peloquin is a Path of Love Leader who has been leading training programs for the last 34 years. He is the creator of the internationally known form of Body Therapy, Holistic Pain Healing, a psychosomatic and deep massage method that releases pain at its roots. He is a senior facilitator at the Learning Love Institute and has been leading workshops in Learning Love for the past 10 years.
For 10 years he has been a leader in the Path of Love and has been deeply involved with this work for 17 years. He has been trained in Trauma Healing, Co-Dependency, Structural Integration, many forms of bodywork, Family Constellations, Neo Reichian and Hypnosis. He has been a disciple of Osho for over 34 years and has a love for intimacy, honesty and truth.
Satyarthi accepts and loves people and is passionately involved with the Path of Love. He brings talent and friendliness to his work holding a space for deep honesty and heartful exposure. He is the author of Living in Balance and is currently writing a book called the Essence of Bodywork.