20 Feb The Seven Keys: Pillars for Living – Australia
The Seven Keys: Pillars for Living
7-Week Intensive and Facilitated Sharing Group for Path of Love Graduates
6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. MT (Colorado)
10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. AEST (Sydney)
“There are some keys that I always, always have close to my heart…and with me in whatever I do or wherever I go. If you really take the Seven Keys into your life, they will make a huge, huge difference to your life. They will change you completely if you really take them in.”
– Turiya Hanover, Path Retreats co-Founder
The Seven Keys, the foundation of the Path of Love 7-Day Retreat, are brilliant reminders to help you to remember who you really are. Each key is a door into your own being.
These keys, which give us a wonderful foundation for living our daily lives, are not only for the seven days of the Path of Love. They are keys that you can use always. And they bring you a sense of clarity, they bring you honesty, they give you something you can orient yourself towards. They give you a reminder for something you can always work on within yourself. They give you a door into yourself to learn, to feel, to own your projections and to live a more real, honest, truthful and conscious life.
This program is a continuation and deepening of the Path of Love work, an exploration of these powerful Seven Keys so you can embody them and bring them into your heart. These keys are something you can use every day, to remember who you are…that beautiful person you discovered in the Path of Love. Remember Day 7…and how you felt? So connected to who you truly are, to your true essence? That is what the whole Path of Love is about, to come out of your conditioned ego, worries, fears, and anxieties and remember…to come into who you really are.
Who am I really? What am I? The Seven Keys are a wonderful reminder to help you to go IN and have the courage, honesty and truth to be who you are. In order to face all of your defenses, your ego structure, your conditioned mind, your worries and your fears, you need a lot of courage. The Seven Keys help to support you so you can have the courage to really come back home to yourself.
If you really take the keys into your heart, these could be keys for the rest of your life.
The Seven Keys Program Includes:
- 17.5 Hours of immersion in the Path of Love modality.
- Cognitive teaching, inquiry, meditation, movement, and deep sharing work.
- A return to the Path of Love space in a new horseshoe group, led by a facilitator.
- In-depth, personal exploration of each key, bringing new insights and deepening the work you began in Path of Love.
- Weekly homework and integration work.
- Teaching videos on each key from Rafia, Turiya, Alima, Avinash, Sambhavo, Samved and Satyarthi!
The Seven Keys are a confidential aspect of the Path of Love Retreat, so we cannot share them here (as much as we would like to…as they are such a beautiful transmission of the work and very good reminders of who we really are, in our true essence…beyond our personalities, masks, fears, thoughts and emotions.) But here is a sampling of what will be covered in three of the weeks:
In week two we will take a deep and real look at fear and how it controls us and often dictates our actions and direction in life. We will:
- Explore what exactly is fear? What is the difference between anxiety and fear? How does it feel in my body? What decisions do I make in my life as a result of fear?
- Begin to de-mystify fear and open the door to the idea that fear is actually pointing a direction in our life for expansion and that often our greatest breakthroughs are as we can step in and experience fear.
- Offer a number of techniques and exercises to help us deal with our worries and fear, and support us in turning fear into our ally.
In week four we will examine in-depth the thoughts, beliefs and judgement that hold us back in life. We will:
- Explore the ideas and beliefs we have regarding ourselves, others and in life in general, and how these are often a prison that limits us and often creates a sense of frustration and despair. As we become aware, expose and get a sense of these judgements, feelings, and patterns of thinking we can identify where they came from and begin to change and create new ways of being in the world that is more satisfying and rewarding.
- Work towards creating a life that is satisfying and in line with our vision of what it is to be fully human.
In week six we will examine how we respond when challenged in life and how we often collapse or step back in resignation when difficult situations arise. We will:
- Look at the enduring power of commitment and how commitment to ourselves can become a place of strength and support.
- Investigate and learn tools to help honor and support ourselves and our direction in life even in the face of adverse feelings and situations, or a sense of overwhelm.
- From this place, we can build a felt sense of confidence and relaxed inner strength.
Our on-line courses have been designed as unique, one-time live offerings from our Leaders, and recordings of modules will not be available. Thank you for understanding, and enjoy the live course!
Alima has been working in the field of transformation with herself and others for 40 years. She is passionate about awakening and seeks to embody authenticity and compassion in her life and her work with people.
She has trained in many different modalities and offers individual sessions as a therapist, life coach and spiritual counsellor, specializing in trauma resolution and the search for meaning and self love within personal inner crisis. She works deeply and intuitively with each individual’s needs. She views the Path of Love as an exceptional and rare jewel of authenticity and transformation and has been facilitating, organizing, and presenting the work for over 20 years in Australia, America and worldwide. Alima sees her work and her life as a journey of humility and trust …. a gradual and loving opening toward self-awareness, presence, and conscious action in the world.
Coral has worked as an individual and group facilitator since 1989 and currently works as a Psychotherapist in private practice in Byron Bay Shire, Northern NSW, Australia.
Coral’s Professional Training, Mindfulness and Transformational Studies since 1989 includes Path Retreats since 2003, Somatic Experiencing Practitioner since 2007, Training Assistant with Peter Levine’s Institute of Trauma Healing 2012-2017, Holistic Psychotherapist since 2009, Somatic Sexology Counsellor since 2015, Family Constellation, ACIM, Osho Multiversity, Diamond Approach, and a multitude of personal development explorations and play in dance, yoga, health, wealth, motherhood, partnership, inner travels and solo adventures!
Samved has worked in the world of psychotherapy and meditation for more than 25 years. His passion for inner enquiry led him to India and to Osho`s transformational therapies. There he trained extensively with many aspects of therapy including bioenergetics, encounter, rebirthing, primal therapy and counselling. Samved has trained and worked with the Path of Love for 25 years and continues to be inspired by the depth of insight and transformation provided by the Process. He pursues his own enquiry and ongoing training in ego psychology with Diamond Essence. Apart from his work leading Path of Love, Samved works as a private Counsellor/Psychotherapist and runs a facility providing addiction and depression rehabilitation.